DAPOXETINE in Bangladesh
AVAILABLE BRANDS IN BANGLADESH (BD)
Indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18 to 64 years of age, who have all of the following:
– Persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on or shortly after penetration and before the patient wishes.
– Marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty as a consequence of PE and poor control over ejaculation.
DAPOXETINE DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Adult men (18 to 64 years of age): The recommended starting dose for all patients is 30 mg, taken as needed approximately 1 to 3 hours prior to sexual activity. If the effect of 30 mg is insufficient and the side effects are acceptable, the dose may be increased to the maximum recommended dose of 60 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is one dose every 24 hours.
There were no unexpected adverse events in a clinical pharmacology study of Dapoxetine with daily doses up to 240 mg. In general, symptoms of overdose with SSRIs include serotonin-mediated adverse reactions such as somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness. In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as required.
DAPOXETINE SIDE EFFECTS
Dizziness, Headache, Somnolence, Tremor, Blurred vision, Tinnitus, Sinus congestion, Nausea, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Dry mouth, Fatigue, Insomnia, Hypertension.
– Patients with known hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
– Patients with significant pathological cardiac conditions such as heart failure (NYHA class II-IV), conduction abnormalities (second or third degree AV block or sick sinus syndrome) not treated with a permanent pacemaker, significant ischemic heart disease of significant valvular disease.
– Concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), thioridazine. Similarly, MAOIs or thioridazine should not be administered within 7 days after Dapoxetine has been discontinued.
– Concomitant treatment with serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) or other medicinal/herbal products with serotonergic effects or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with these medicinal/herbal products.
DAPOXETINE DRUG INTERACTION
CNS active medicinal products: The use of Dapoxetine in combination with CNS active medicinal products has not been systematically evaluated in patients with premature ejaculation. Consequently, caution is advised if the concomitant administration of Dapoxetine and such medicinal products is required.
PDE5 inhibitors: Tadalafil did not affect the pharmacokinetics of Dapoxetine. Sildenafil caused slight changes in Dapoxetine pharmacokinetics, which are not expected to be clinically significant. However, Dapoxetine should be prescribed with caution in patients who use PDE5 inhibitors due to possible reduced orthostatic tolerance.
Tamsulosin: Concomitant administration of single or multiple doses of 30 mg or 60 mg Dapoxetine to patients receiving daily doses of Tamsulosin did not result in changes in the pharmacokinetics of Tamsulosin. However, Dapoxetine should be prescribed with caution in patients who use alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists due to possible reduced orthostatic tolerance.
Warfarin: There are no data evaluating the effect of chronic use of Warfarin with Dapoxetine; therefore, caution is advised when Dapoxetine is used in patients taking Warfarin chronically.
Ethanol: Concomitant use of alcohol and Dapoxetine could increase the chance or the severity of adverse reactions such as dizziness, drowsiness, slow reflexes, or altered judgment. Combining alcohol with Dapoxetine may increase these alcohol-related effects and may also enhance neuro cardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Dapoxetine.
আরো অনেকে খুজেছে
- dumax tablet; dumax 30mg; power 30 tablet in bangladesh; dumax tablet in bangladesh; dumax 30; Dumax; dapotin price in bangladesh; dumax 30 mg; dapotin 30 mg; dumax medicine in bangladesh; susttane tablet square pharma; dumax 30 mg skf; depotin tablet; dapoxetine price in bangladesh; premature ejaculation treatment bangladesh; See Dumax 30 main work; plezer 30mg; pre ejaculation tablets in Bangladesh; susten 30 এর উপকারীতা; prolong 60mg price in bd; susten 30; squar pharmaru dulong; Radiant pharmaceutical limited Bangla version; susten 60 medicen price in bd; susten 60 mg details; valenty কি; Valenty Sk-F; valenty pill in bd; tablets dapoxetine and sildenafil এর কাজ; tablet dulong duration; tablet depotin; Tab Power 30mg; tab dumax price and uses; Tab Dumax 30; Tab Dulong; susten30; XRIDE 30 bd medicine; susten bangladesh online; peptide bd tablet drug; how susten 30 mg works; ejaculation treatment in bd pharmacies; dulong medicine; drugs for premature bangladesh ejaculation; depotin teb; depotin tablet beacon pharma; dapoxtine product in bangladesh; dapoxetine কি?; dapotin tablet dosage and side effect; dapotin 30mg details bangla; dapotin 30 beacon pharma; baly pain mabecin in bd; abdomen pain medicine name in beximco pharma bangladesh; dulong tablet; dumax 30 mg tablet; Dumax 30 sk f; duralast medicine in Bangladesh from sun pharma; Dumax60?; dumax usage 30mg; dumax tablet skf; dapoxetine by delta; dumax skf bangladesh; dumax sk f; dumax bd; dumax 60 mg tablet working; dumax 60 mg; dumax 30 skf; (dapotin) Dapoxetine 30 mg;