DAPOXETINE in Bangladesh
AVAILABLE BRANDS IN BANGLADESH (BD)
Indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18 to 64 years of age, who have all of the following:
– Persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on or shortly after penetration and before the patient wishes.
– Marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty as a consequence of PE and poor control over ejaculation.
DAPOXETINE DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Adult men (18 to 64 years of age): The recommended starting dose for all patients is 30 mg, taken as needed approximately 1 to 3 hours prior to sexual activity. If the effect of 30 mg is insufficient and the side effects are acceptable, the dose may be increased to the maximum recommended dose of 60 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is one dose every 24 hours.
There were no unexpected adverse events in a clinical pharmacology study of Dapoxetine with daily doses up to 240 mg. In general, symptoms of overdose with SSRIs include serotonin-mediated adverse reactions such as somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness. In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as required.
DAPOXETINE SIDE EFFECTS
Dizziness, Headache, Somnolence, Tremor, Blurred vision, Tinnitus, Sinus congestion, Nausea, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Dry mouth, Fatigue, Insomnia, Hypertension.
– Patients with known hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
– Patients with significant pathological cardiac conditions such as heart failure (NYHA class II-IV), conduction abnormalities (second or third degree AV block or sick sinus syndrome) not treated with a permanent pacemaker, significant ischemic heart disease of significant valvular disease.
– Concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), thioridazine. Similarly, MAOIs or thioridazine should not be administered within 7 days after Dapoxetine has been discontinued.
– Concomitant treatment with serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) or other medicinal/herbal products with serotonergic effects or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with these medicinal/herbal products.
DAPOXETINE DRUG INTERACTION
CNS active medicinal products: The use of Dapoxetine in combination with CNS active medicinal products has not been systematically evaluated in patients with premature ejaculation. Consequently, caution is advised if the concomitant administration of Dapoxetine and such medicinal products is required.
PDE5 inhibitors: Tadalafil did not affect the pharmacokinetics of Dapoxetine. Sildenafil caused slight changes in Dapoxetine pharmacokinetics, which are not expected to be clinically significant. However, Dapoxetine should be prescribed with caution in patients who use PDE5 inhibitors due to possible reduced orthostatic tolerance.
Tamsulosin: Concomitant administration of single or multiple doses of 30 mg or 60 mg Dapoxetine to patients receiving daily doses of Tamsulosin did not result in changes in the pharmacokinetics of Tamsulosin. However, Dapoxetine should be prescribed with caution in patients who use alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists due to possible reduced orthostatic tolerance.
Warfarin: There are no data evaluating the effect of chronic use of Warfarin with Dapoxetine; therefore, caution is advised when Dapoxetine is used in patients taking Warfarin chronically.
Ethanol: Concomitant use of alcohol and Dapoxetine could increase the chance or the severity of adverse reactions such as dizziness, drowsiness, slow reflexes, or altered judgment. Combining alcohol with Dapoxetine may increase these alcohol-related effects and may also enhance neuro cardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Dapoxetine.
আরো অনেকে খুজেছে
- power 30 tablet in bangladesh
- dapoxetine 30 mg in bangladesh
- dumax tablet price in bangladesh
- Dapotin 60 Mg
- dumax 30 mg tablet
- dumax tablet in bangladesh
- dumax 30mg work
- dumax medicine skf bd
- dumax pill
- dumax 30 mg in bangladesh
- (Dapotin) Dapoxetine 30 mg
- duralast tablet in bangladesh
- ejalong 60 bd
- Impreja 30mg tablet
- impreja drugs in bangladesh
- tab dapotin
- tab dumax 30mg
- tablet dapotin
- dumax 30 how to work
- dumax 30
- best dapoxetine in bangladesh
- dapotin 30 mg
- Dapotin 30 mg কিসের জন্য খাওয়া হয় এবং কেন ?
- dapotin 30mg
- dapotin tablet price
- dapotin tablets
- dapoxetine bangla com
- dapoxetine bangladesh
- dapoxetine bd
- dapoxetine bd eskayef
- DAPOXETINE in Bangladesh
- Dapoxetine in bd
- dapoxetine tablets bangla description
- Depotin 30
- dizzainess bangla health trips
- dulong tablet
- www valenty10 medican